Mediation & Arbitration Services
Employers, organizations and academic institutions get sued. Usually, there is an opportunity to resolve a legal dispute before suit is filed. Sometimes, there is not.
Aequitas Counsel’s Managing Shareholder, Kirsten Doolittle, has extensive experience resolving legal disputes. Ms. Doolittle’s experience and qualifications are listed below:
- Florida Supreme Court Certified, Circuit Civil Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator
- Mediator, United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Mediator Pro-Bono Panel, Jacksonville Human Rights Commission
- Mediator Pro-Bono Panel, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Miami District Office
Ms. Doolittle has also served as a hearing officer for schools both in student conduct cases as well as those involving sexual misconduct.